[MiQP-Mail] [MRRC] MiQP "MACKINAC" Certificates

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sun Feb 17 16:20:00 EST 2008

I know I don't have to (and I know that MRRC isn't required to) do
things for free.  I did it to get MRRC "off the dime" and into a new
paradigm and way of thinking.  Besides the things you mentioned, ARRL
has "clean sweep mugs" for Sweepsteaks, Field day shirts and pins for
Field day, etc.

These things seem to "Jazz up" the interest in an event.

I certainly wouldn't expect to be "paid" for my time!  I guess that ARRL
is the only group which considers such costs when they figure the price
for some trinket.  But, they sell thousands, and they have an ordering
and shipping department, so they can buy in bulk and spread out the cost.

72/73 de n8xx Hg