[MiQP-Mail] N9FN - Allegan Co

Chasey, David A wn9nbt at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 20 08:02:29 EDT 2009

The 9FN Dave's had a great time in MiQP this year!   We would like to
thank Bill - K8CJQ for allowing us to operate from his QTH and remove
ALLE from the "never had a fixed operation in MiQP" list.   Bill was a
great host and having a nice shack complete with towers and antennas
made our job a LOT easier and comfortable!    Thanks Bill!

Don't forget to work us again in the INQP on May 2!

73....Dave - N9FN

MICHIGAN QSO PARTY

Call Used                   : N9FN
Last County/City Ran        : ALLE
Callsign(s) of Operators(s) : N9FN K9FN
Entry Class                 : Multi Operator
BAND   CW     PH     MULTS
80      174     138     90
40       88      14     37
20       37       1     16
15        0       0      0
10        0       0      0

Contact Points:   CW(299 * 2) + PH(153 * 1) = 751
Multipliers = 143 MI Counties/States/Provinces (74 cw + 69 ph)
Claimed Score:  107393