[MiQP-Mail] Michigan @ 175 years in 2012

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Apr 9 19:18:33 EDT 2010

Question for the assembled multitude:

Should the Michigan QSO Party celebrate the fact that Michigan will be
175 years young in 2012?  Yup, according to reliable sources, the state
was founded in 1837, so adding 175 years to that seems to be 2012,
unless my 2nd or 3rd grade math escapes me.  (I didn't use Excel, nor a
calculator, since I thought this could be done in the vacuum between my
ears.)

We might as well start thimking about this sooner than later, lest we
get our collective innards in a turmoil like we did when I proposed
spelling "M A C K I N A C" from 1 x 1 calls.

73 de n8xx Hg