[MiQP-Mail] [MSUARC] Michigan QSO Party (fwd)

nf8m at fmaynard.com nf8m at fmaynard.com
Mon Apr 19 23:40:23 EDT 2010

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010, JBaumgarte at aol.com wrote:

> What call was used?  No mention in post.

W8SH. Sorry about that! I just forwarded Gregg's (WB8LZG) post from the
MSUARC list because I don't think they are on this one.  W8SH has a long
heritage of contest excellence. The shack wall was plastered with
certificates when I was a student in the 70s, just after K1ZND (now K1ZZ)
was there. Dave was partly responsible for much of that wallpaper. They
are not as active these days but still get on for the big ones.

--
Frank Maynard, NF8M
nf8m at arrl.net