[MiQP-Mail] Question for the Scoring Team

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Tue Apr 20 00:35:34 EDT 2010

I started out with a paper log, until KD8HNF showed up and had a copy of
N3FJP on a thumb drive.  (I thought I had the program on my computer -
but actually didn't have it).

Anyway after I got the logging software installed, I copied the 25 or so
contacts sequentially, but didn't change the time from what was then on
the computer.

Question:  Do  I need to change all the times on those contacts, or may
I just submit the contact sequentially, without changing to the actual
time of the contact?

I think I know the answer, but it might be from another state QSO party
when I had a computer cra$h in the early part of the contest (from
overheating).

73 de n8xx Hg
Operating as N8Q NEWA during MiQP 2010