[MiQP-Mail] log salvaging

Scott Yost nm8rmedic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 08:30:54 EDT 2010

*Success* - on both counts.

I want to thank everyone who replied to my query about how to salvage my
MiQP log, and who shared info on the different logging programs.  I read
every word, and using your suggestions I was able to open the .QDF file in
notepad and delete the contact that got sideways.  I could then re-open the
log in NA and it looks OK.  So it's going to MiQP HQ via email, shortly.  I
also migrated to N3FJP's program.  It was a snap to set up.  I just now
noticed the F12 keyboard mode so it will support general CW DX'ing handily,
too.

Thanks again everyone.  I really appreciate your help and suggestions.

73,

Scott
NM8R
Kalkaska County