[MiQP-Mail] 2010 Michigan QSO Party is coming!

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Mar 15 14:05:03 EDT 2010

I haven't decided on location, but I "probably" will be portable, and
probably oscillate between 2 or more counties to the north of Kent -
perhaps Mecosta and Newaygo.  Neither of those two places have any great
records for either QRP or Low Power fixed, so it might be possible to
set new records for each of them.   Haven't decided on whether to
operate low power or QRP, but am leaning toward QRP because power
requirements are much lower for battery operation.

73 de n8xx Hg