[MiQP-Mail] K6JSS Suggestion

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 09:37:33 EDT 2011

As an impatient mobile op, I'd like to make a suggestion to the K6JSS  guys:

Even if we worked an hour before, you won't be a dupe for me, since  I'll
be in a new county. My logging software won't care if we've already worked  a
different K6JSS, it will treat you as would treat a mobile, counting it as
OK  so long as it is a different county.

So if you are calling me, please  just send the call. You don't need to add
the "/COUNTY" to your call. I'll get  that when you send the exchange.
Unless there happen to be two of you calling at  the same time  :).  Then I'll
figure out how to get you straightened  out.

This applies when calling mobiles or obvious crackerjack operators.  YMMV
may if you try this with less experienced ops, who may worry about working  a
dupe.

Hope to work you all early, and work you  often!

73  -  Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 4/15/2011 9:17:19 A.M. Eastern  Daylight Time,