[MiQP-Mail] KK9K/M has submitted MiQP Plans

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Apr 10 12:23:15 CDT 2015

Thanks Scott..

Here is the link to the current MiQP tools:
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=D96C61FEB759DC6E&id=d96c61feb759dc6e!3656&sc=documents

As of a few minutes ago, here is a summary I have collected from the
activity reports posted...

Of the 83 Michigan counties, 38 of them have been posted. 7 of those
counties will enjoy two "visits", whether by a Fixed station or a Mobile
station. There are no counties with 3 visits, and as it stands right
now, 45 of the 83 have no commitments.

The value of the workbook is helping achieve a county sweep. You can
also track the mobile operators during the contest period. It predicts
the approximate "activation time" and "duration of visit" for each
county they will visit. For example, if you have not worked Schoolcraft
county, you will know when to expect KK9K/m to arrive and the window of
opportunity to find and work him.

I gather the source information from this reflector and any messages
sent direct to me. I have 3 mobile routes entered right now. More
stations and mobile plans would enhance the effectiveness of helping
participants log a Michigan county sweep. It's not too late to provide
information.

Download a copy of this Excel 2003 workbook for free.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN
k0rc at arrl.net

On 4/10/2015 8:34 AM, NE9U - Jasper wrote:
> hi bob...this is the annual ne9u, kk9k, n9bca boondoogle!  thought
> we'd switch things up and use the kk9k call sign this time around!
>
> we will be starting from my cabin just across the board from iron
> river and finishing at kk9k's cabin just across the boarder from
> gogebic county....
>
> here is our plan in order:
>
> iron
> dickinson
> menomonee
> delta
> schoolcraft
> macinac
> chippewa
> luce
> alger
> marquette
> baraga
> houghton
> ontonogan
> gobebic
>

> we will be hitting cw first in every county and running the bands
> out....then switching to ssb....primarily 40/20 and 80 as conditions
> allow!
>
> 73
>
> scott  ne9u
>

> Sent from Republic Wireless Cray-1
>
> On Apr 10, 2015, at 2:11 AM, Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc at citlink.net
> <mailto:k0rc at citlink.net>> wrote:
>
>> It appears KK9K/m activity is listed in alphabetical order by county
>> name. What is the order of the route that will be taken? I am
>> compiling a schedule of expected activity for the MiQP that is
>> available to everyone. The order of county activations is a requisite
>> for this to work properly.
>>
>> A copy of this tool can be downloaded from here:
>> https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=D96C61FEB759DC6E&id=d96c61feb759dc6e!3656&sc=documents
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> 73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

>> On 4/9/2015 11:25 PM, web at miqp.org wrote:
>>> The plan is to activate the following counties:
>>> ALGE
>>> BARA
>>> CHIP
>>> DELT