[MiQP-Mail] Attention N1MM Users (additional info)

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Sun Apr 19 14:31:27 CDT 2015

All:

Tim's comments are right on the money  He and I see this over and over
again in MiQP (which I logcheck), OhQP (which Tim logchecks), the ARRL
160M contest (which Tim logchecks), and finally the ARRL 10M Contest
(which I logcheck).

Bob/KØRC posted a note earlier attempting to help another N1MM user with
a problem involving QSO number sequencing, but his advice may help solve
this problem also. He said that in the N1MM Contest Setup window, for
MiQP it should be setup as "001 URCOUNTYABBRV" (no quotes).

(Added K8CC comment):If your program is not set this way, you should be
able to change this and re-generate a new (corrected) Cabrillo file from
the N1MM program.Of course, this assumes that URCOUNTYABBRV (e.g., your
county abbreviation) is set correctly to your county abbreviation
elsewhere in the program.

If this isn't clear enough, I'm sure that somebody on the N1MM reflector
can explain it better.

Hopefully, this helps N1MM users to generate correct logs that will be
accepted the first time, saving them some effort.

73,

Dave Pruett. K8CC
MiQP Contest Manager and One-man Logchecking Team:-)