[MiQP-Mail] Attention N1MM Users

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Sun Apr 19 06:48:39 CDT 2015

Every year we get many attempts by N1MM in-state (MI) users to submit logs that do not have the sent information correct.  Instead of putting your county in, it puts something else… like state.  Please see the N1MM documentation or seek guidance from the N1MM support community as to how to correctly configure the software.

The web submittal page will give you the following messages…

Number of raw QSOs found is 500.
Wrong sent QTH in log occured 500 times. You entered INGH as your QTH.
Your Logging Software is CREATED-BY: N1MM LOGGER+ 1.0.4857.0

This is telling you that whatever the logging program put into your log does not match the same county that you told the web page you operated from.

This is a very common problem with N1MM and we see it in all the contests that we check and we see it year after year.  We have contacted N1MM in the past about making the software more robust.  Perhaps the users can convince the software vendor to make the software more robust?

73, Tim K9TM

BTW, this happens to out of state entrants as well… especially if you operate from multiple locations using the program.