[MiQP-Mail] MiQP 2015 Planned Operations Page now QRV

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Fri Feb 27 15:15:37 CST 2015

MiQPers and sponsors...

I built an application (using an Excel 2003 workbook) that generates
information regarding the announced schedules of Fixed, Rover, and
Mobile stations who participate in our *MnQP* each year. Some of you may
already know about this tool. It is used to augment the Google Maps
application that Pat, KØPC developed for our event. (He has also
mentioned the change in the Google format and will be investigating if
his current method can be updated for 2016.)

On a lark, I created a workbook version for your upcoming *MiQP* and
began populating it with the information that is being posted on this
reflector. Currently there are 10 unique call signs, 8 of which appear
to be Fixed stations. I can tell you 14 of your 83 counties will have 1
visitor and 2 counties will have two stations.

If someone on the MiQP team is interested in populating this workbook
with fixed, rover, and mobile itineraries as the event date approaches,
please drop me a message. I found many QSO Party enthusiasts use this
tool in their pursuit of sweeping the event or filling in missing
counties for County Hunter awards. It can help promote activity.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN