[MiQP-Mail] MiQP 2015 Planned Operations Page now QRV

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Wed Feb 25 19:27:55 CST 2015

I looked into this a little more and from what I’ve found thus far, there will be no more auto updating county maps for MiQP/OhQP.

You can thank Google for the loss of the maps… they made an *update* that takes away a widely used feature :-(

Looks like Dave will have to go back to the old days of manually updating a graphic.

At least we still have the table that lists the operations.

73, Tim K9TM