[MiQP-Mail] Michigan Cabinet Counties Award Final

S Joseph Levine levine at msu.edu
Wed May 6 07:34:46 CDT 2015

Final Results - Michigan Cabinet Counties Award

The first "running" of the Michigan Cabinet Counties Award is now
history.  If President Andrew Jackson was still alive I’m sure he would
applaud the effort on behalf of the members of his cabinet!

A total of 80 stations applied for the Award.  The average applicant
worked 6 of the Cabinet Counties.

There were only two stations who successfully contacted all 10 counties
– K2DSW & KA8O.  Congratulations!

The comments from award winners seemed unanimous – it was a fun activity
and should be repeated next year.  (There was also a small movement that
suggested we contact Pres. Jackson and ask that he consider removing
Mr.  Cass and Mr. Calhoun from his Cabinet!).

A listing of Final Results is available at:

http://www.learnerassociates.net/cabinetcounties/2015_awards.html

We hope to be able to offer the Award again next year.

Thanks to everyone's participation in making this year’s Award a success.

73 –

Joe  W8JRK