[MiQP-Mail] Nebraska Stats

n0wy at alltel.net n0wy at alltel.net
Mon Apr 18 16:37:05 CDT 2005

Band condx were really bad here.  Had a heck of a time finding Michigan stations on 40m SSB.  I don't have room for an 80m dipole, so was stuck with what I had.

21 contacts - all SSB
19 multipliers
399 pts

Only found one mobile and only 3 times - K8MR.  He would be there and when I figure he's going to the next county - he would disappear.

Biggest station heard was K8XXX and never got above S9 - a lot of the time he was right at the noise level.  When he was at noise level - heard NO one else.

Will have to research getting something up for 80 meters next year.

Would like to see some of you answering me in the Nebraska QSO Party next weekend.  Will be on SSB and PSK as I can.

73 de Steve N0WY