[MiQP-Mail] OQP moved to April, concurrent with MiQP.

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Mar 30 18:54:51 CDT 2007

I checked a couple of the past results.  O(n)QP has considerably less
reported participants that either MiQP or O(h)QP.  That's probably a bit
part of the reason we don't hear a host of folks calling CQ OQP during
our MiQP.  They also recommend 30 KHz up from the band edges for CW, and
we suggest up 45 KHz up, so there's generally a space between the two
"piles" of ops.  I think we can operate in their suggested phone
frequencies this year, so there may be an extra chance for Ontario Phone
QSO's.

But, now that I've been alerted to OQP (OnQP) I'll probably drift down
15 KHz or so upon occasion if MiQP starts to get slow.

73 de n8xx Hg